Ask Me Anything - Q & A with Carla Bast
Do you have some pressing design questions? Let me help!
What is the Ask Me Anything service?
"Ask Me Anything" is a Q & A design service that is done remotely, via our online studio portal.
Avoid expensive design faux pas and show me the specific areas of your home that need some TLC. I'll provide actionable advice to help you solve your design dilemmas or kick start a larger project!
What is included:
- Ask up to 4 questions
- You may provide up to a total of 6 photos or images
- You'll receive expert advice on your 4 questions
This service does not include phone calls, Facetime, or teleconference meetings.
Timeline: 1 week - subject to availability
What is your design dilemma?
Here are a few from our past clients:
- I need help narrowing down choices.
- How can I update this room on a budget?
- I don't now how to arrange art.
- What do I do with this blank wall?
- How do I dress up this eye sore?
- What style of light fixture will work here?
- I need a professional to bounce ideas off of.
Please note: Carla Bast Design retains the right to use the images you submit, your questions and my responses in your Q and A service for my blog posts and social media. Personal information, including address (other than city and state) will not be used.
*Ask Me Anything sells out quickly, I only schedule two of these design services per week!
Still not sure? Set up a quick complimentary call and I will be happy to give you more information on this service or give you feedback on another service that may be a better fit for you. HERE