Please note: We are currently taking Full-service and Remodeling projects for Summer 2022. We currently have availability for One-time Consultations and Design Packages.
Every project starts with an Initial Consultation, whether you are remodeling your current home, or just need a professional to bounce ideas off of, the initial consultation is the first step!
I’ll answer your questions and offer you practical, professional advice & tips on anything from furnishings, window treatments, layout ideas, project priorities, project investment, or fixture and finish material options.
This consultation is offered in-person and virtually via Facetime or other teleconferencing.
Some of the areas of design that are typically covered during the consultation:
- Reviewing your goals for your project
- Help with defining a comfortable budget
- Ideas or feedback on proposed plans
- Ideas on furniture placement and Window Treatments
- Material and finish ideas
- Paint Colors
Follow these Simple Steps to Book your Consultation:
- Purchase of Initial Consultation is required to schedule.
- You must schedule a Complimentary Welcome Call prior to your Consultation -HERE if we haven't spoken yet.
- Schedule the Consultation using the "Appointments" tab.
- Fill out the Discovery Questionnaire at least 24 hours prior to our meeting using the "Questionnaire" tab.
How to Prep Best for the Initial Consultation to Maximize Results:
- Prepare and share some "Inspiration Images" to review during your consultation to help define your design style and vision for the space.
- Gather all parties involved in this design project (spouse/partner, roommate, family, children, etc.) and have a conversation about your level of investment for this project BEFORE the Consultation. If you don't know 100%, that's okay. It's best to discuss how much time, energy and money you think you'd like to invest into this project so that we can determine the best design services for you.
- From the initial Consultation I will provide you with a design service proposal that will be custom to your needs (where applicable).
- You may then choose to continue working with me to carry out the rest of your project design.
After the consultation, I will prepare a comprehensive proposal for the design of your new space which may include:
- 3D Design Virtual Walk-through Presentation & Collaboration
- Finish & Fixture Selection
- Furniture Selection + Procurement & Styling
- Window Treatment Selection & Procurement
Additional Consultation Information:
- 90 minute Consultation
- Travel fee applies to areas beyond 30 miles
- 24 hour rescheduling notice is preferred
- Non-refundable flat fee
- Masks required for in-person meetings regardless of vaccination status - until further notice
Please note: We recommend that all decision making parties attend the Consultation